"these are my hands...these are my faults...these are my plans...these are my nasty little thoughts...i wrote them down for you to contemplate..."



Saturday, May 21, 2011

From My Quote Collection: Part Deux

"I'm worst at what I do best...And for this gift I feel blessed...Our little group has always been...And always will until the end" ~from the song, "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places"~Ernest Hemingway

"Until you make peace with who you are, You'll never be content with what you have"~ Doris Mortman

"Music is the art of thinking, with sounds"~Jules Comburieu

"I will not be nice, I am never sorry, I have no regrets: What is before me belongs to me"~Elizabeth Wurtzel

"Everything I'm not...Made me everything I am"~from the song, "Everything I Am" by Kanye West

"Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old"~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there"~Lewis Carroll

"Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering"~from the book "Pooh's Little Instruction Book by A.A. Milne

"I love sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, You know?"~Ernest Hemingway

** Stay tuned for more quotes that might make you smile, make you laugh...or even help you get through this crazy thing called life**

No comments:

Post a Comment